Who we are:
Senior partner Bob Walker, PhD has over 56 years of fundraising experience, 10
years at Pepperdine University and 46 years at Texas A&M University. He has provided consulting, educating and training for numerous development offices, boards, individuals and volunteers. His dissertation was on private foundations in the State of Texas and their impact on higher education. He now serves on the board of the Ed Rachal Foundation in Corpus Christi, Texas, and the Board of regents at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California.
Sid Walker, has over 20 years of experience in fundraising with small colleges, private schools, a major university and a charter school. He served as campaign director at Stephen F. Austin State University and was part of two Capital campaigns at Texas Tech University. His dissertation was on the role of the chief advancement officer in public institutions of higher education.
The Walker Consulting Group can assist your organization in a variety of ways:
- Building a team, educating and training staff
- Communication and team building
- Establishing a development program
- Evaluation and assessment of staff, operations and programs
- Personal executive coaching
- Planned giving
- Planning a campaign
- Serving as campaign consultants
- Setting goals, strategic planning
- Training boards and committees